Allergy from dust and rain
Hi I am suffering from a cold. From the last 1-1.5 years, I feel like this is due to allergy from dust, rain, or sometimes from cold eatable items. I went to the doctor before the pandemic, he prescribed OtrivinOxy fast relief adult nasal spray. It works for some months but now it's again I am facing the same health problem.

I will need more details about your cold as when it aggravates and things like that Allergy is something similar to diabetes and hypertension , you cannot get completely rid of it it can only be controlled Only if you prevent yourself from getting exposed to stuff which causes allergy your symptoms will gradually decrease but will come back if you get exposed again Your symptoms can only be temporarily managed Prevention is completely in your hands
you can use Fluticasone nasal spray 2 puffs twice a day for a month
avoid cold food products , air con environment dust and animal dander avoid cold showers in early hours of morning or late nights