Allergiy in skin
Hello Doc, I have a allergy in my skin, near neck, it's slightly itchy, I have attached the image, please let me know what it is? And is possible to spread?

Thanks for the query. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes.
Urticaria should be ruled out.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.