Allergies in leg
Having red spot and too much itching on my both legs , thighs, and all around my body. Its very irritating to itch some where.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Yeah, got it it may be allergy hurting u, this time commit to self for u'll drain these through ayurvedic detox n rasayan therapies. Consider to consult ayur dr till then apply mustard oil, only pop rice or corn for dinner 3-5 days
Hey, I think you have allergy contact dermatitis, some are allergic to soap, dust ,pollen etc.. Consult doctor in allergy clinic , they perform skin prick to know the allergens causing inflammatory reaction and treat accordingly.