Allergic to egg

I think I'm allergic to egg I'm a non vegetarian. But when I consume egg my stomach starts aching very badly and it last's very a long time ...but the fact is that I can eat the yolk of a boiled egg but not the white part..so i think that's the main reason for my stomach ache ...so please suggest me the right remedy?

Doctor Answers (2) on Allergic to egg

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. The best remedy would be avoid eggs so that no medicines are required. Don't take unnecessary risks by having eggs as the reactions can be life threatening at times. Regards
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, The best way to get rid of allergy is to avoid the allergen. If you have doubts that you are allergic to egg, you need to stay away from it no matter what. If you are not sure, you can undergo an allergy test to find out and be sure. But after that you must stay away from the allergen as some times the allergy can get so severe that it can even be life threatening. Besides that, you must keep an antiallergic tablet always with you. If you can tell me which medicine you are taking so far, I will be able to suggest if you can continue with it or you need to change the medicine.