Allergic rhinitis
Running nose with many sneezes and high body temperature,watery eyes ,cough ...whistling sound during breathe...

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper diagnosis and treatment. As a first aid, I advice you to take Tab Sinarest 1 tab 3 times per day, . Do you have breathlessness, sorethroat. For further advice get back to me with details.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. From how much time you have this? Is there anything which relives? Do you have any family history related to this? You need to be examined for any nasal polyp.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Allergic rhinitis and wheeze as described by you can be managed with course of antihistamines.... But ronchi should be confirmed... If any infection you should be started on antibiotics... Consult physician for examination...