Allergic Reaction
Hi, I have developed allergic reaction around my lips. I am certain that the same is due to sharing utensils while eating and drinking food. It is paining and is spreading around. Need to know the easiest way to stop this. New in the city so don't know any doctors for consultation. Thanks, Shweta
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You can apply some ice packs for soothing relief but definitely need to see a dermatologist urgently for diagnosis and specific treatment. Allergic reaction to shared utensils is rather uncommon or usually unheard of. So don't worry. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.