Allergic Reaction
Hi, I have developed allergic reaction around my lips. I am certain that the same is due to sharing utensils while eating and drinking food. It is paining and is spreading around. Need to know the easiest way to stop this. New in the city so don't know any doctors for consultation. Thanks, Shweta

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

You can apply some ice packs for soothing relief but definitely need to see a dermatologist urgently for diagnosis and specific treatment. Allergic reaction to shared utensils is rather uncommon or usually unheard of. So don't worry. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.