Allergic dry cough
Dear sir or madame, Iam suffering with dry cough from last 20 days.Recently i consulted ENT specialist he adviced me to take blood test and chest scan.When i taken tests i got the reports all are "NORMAL" doctor said that it is allergic cough.But at night iam getting more cough compared to day. Please give me the syrup and medicinal information which i have take.

You seem to be suffering from post viral cough which is common type of dry cough syndrome after an attack of viral upper respiratory tract infection. Usually it will resolve on its own within few days. You can use dry cough syrups, strepsils like lozenges and steam inhalation for faster recovery
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required