Allergetic cough and cold
I am suffering from severe cough and cold from last 1 year due to allergy from weather change. Whenever I go from home to outside or vice versa then due to temperature difference allergy due to it I feel sensation in my nose and sneezing starts and it goes upto more than 100 at a time.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

clearly you are suffering from allergic rhinitis. you need to consult nearby ENT specialist. you may have to use anti allergy medicines for long term which can effectively control your symptoms
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You are suffering from Allergic Rhinitis. Drop in to my clinic for a consultation and allergy counselling.