All type of acne pimple

Hello..i have acne and big pimples problem last ten yrs,on face nd back head also nd i have also take all type medicine but no relief..then this time i have a lot of big all type pimples in my face..please help me any docotor to cure nd end my this big problem 110%..feeling so stressed:(

Doctor Answers (1) on All type of acne pimple

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.