Alcohol intolerence
I have been consuming alcohol easily from past 2 years but now suddenly i get rapid heartbeat,chest congestion,red eyes,wierd taste in mouth even after 1 drink.Suggest something..and plz don't tell me to avoid alcohol

Hello There. I can understand your concern. i believe this question was answered yesterday also, being a doctor we cannot give you any advice on how you can increase your tolerance or capacity of alcohol intake. as we said yesterday, if there is so much of discomfort, then its better to avoid alcohol and start a alcohol free life style. this is the only advise we can give. all the best. best regards.