Albumin in urine
My father has a 2 positive albumin in urine. He was also a diabetic and bp patient. Please suggest me precautions to conlrol this.

Hello there. Albumin is a protein and healthy kidneys don't let any protein pass through it. Proteins appearing in urine is suggestive of kidney disease. I would suggest you consult a physician for further evaluation. Regards

Hey, healthy kidney doesn't let albumin to pass through urine ,presence of urine albumin suggestive of problem in kidney, both diabetes and hypertension should come under control because both can damage kidney . Take medication regularly, avoid oily ,sugary salty foods , quit smoking ,alcohol.