Aitism syndrome disorder
Hello Mam, My son Is 4 years old, He is diagnosed with Asd, Ashd, He is non verbal. He also has severe constipation problem. How is homeopathy helpful in the treatment of Autism. Pls suggest the treatment and how much time is required for noticeable changes. With regards.

Autism is difficult to treat. You have my sympathies. Please visit a specialist called a DEVELOPMENTAL paediatrician for further help. Your child needs an all round multi speciality care and this clinician can spearhead efforts to address all issues.