Airway block

I have been diagnosed with Bilateral inferior turbinate hypertrophy. The doctor prescribed me fluticasone furoate nasal spray and desloratadine tablets. What else do i do for a speedy recovery?
views-icons 15 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der nothing else is required u can do breathing exercise if symptoms persist contact ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?