AILA on eyebrow
I have developed an unusual sort of skin bulging near my eyebrow. It is called AILA in hindi. Doctors might be understanding this term. It is on my eyebrow from last 3 years. I want to detach it from my body through electric laser and not by any medicine. please help!
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
It's a simple procedure. Meet a Dermatologist and your concern will be done easily.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

What is the eyebrow bone called
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.