Agressive nature
I get angry on small things can't control my anger, I also cannot control on my hands sometimes. Give me some solution for comming out of this problem. Thanks.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

You are a wonderful person who is so concerned with others development that you find it difficult to adjust to slow paced or irresponsible behaviour of others. Take one glass cup and break it daily. You will develop patience with mistakes and learn how to handle people on your own. Book appointment and get a call back for more info.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. We need a detailed case taking for that. And we need patient in person for that. Visit me at my clinic.
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur
Its very common, power full person is not who can lift 100 kgs of weight, power full person is one who can control his anger, when ever you feel anger just drink a glass of cold water, and understand that anger can harm your relation, cutting with knife can heal but saying anything with your tongue can harm some one, if problem persist, then you can take our Homeopathic treatment, its very effective in this kind of problem, you can take online consultation, you can search in google, Dr. Adil Hingora, City - Raipur. Feel free if you have any query.