Aftermath of cyst.
I was having cyst couple of weeks ago on my forehead...i took injection from dermatologist. ..and now its gone...but the DARK is there and I want to get rid of it So,is there any treatment or any home remedies that i can get rid of it?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. It is post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and also textural irregularities. You can opt for a depigmenting cream at night and Sunscreen at day time. You can consult me on Practo direct for personal recommendations or see a Dermatologist near you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.