Aftereffect of medical ab

I go through a medical abortion on 4 th Nov , it started bleeding heavily two days it bleeds so excessive , bt after 48 hours it came to normal like period, bt it is 11 th of November and it's still bleeding I am fed up. Want to know how many days it bleeds normally after a medical abortion.

Doctor Answers (3) on Aftereffect of medical ab

Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
Medical abortion can be associated with bleeding up to 14 days. Your bleeding should keep on decreasing. In case it does not or you have giddiness, see your gynaecologist immediately
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is common to experience bleeding for 4-6 days post abortion. Ahso, if you face excessive bleeding along with giddiness then consult a gynecolgist for further evalation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Normally it bleeds for 6 to 10 days...if amount is profuse or if you are feeling symptoms of hyppovolumia like giddiness, reduced urineoutput,fatigue etc you will require immediate medical attention...it may be due to retained product may cause sepsis and hemorrhage....Regards.