After surgery
Underwent collarbone surgery on 7th October...I m taking pain killer, calcium supplements, antibiotics...sincec 4 days having watery motion 6 times per day , so much weakness, sometimes vomiting...may I know the reason...any suggestion ir medicine..plz help

The calcium supplement as well as the antibiotics that you are taking can cause severe diarrhoea if you notice the diarrhoea is almost Jelly(mucoid) like in the end which is indicative of  antibiotic induced diarrhoea, all you have to do is take a probiotic medication along with the antibiotic and this will reduce the diarrhoea. However I need to be sure that the diarrhoea is noninfective hence I would like to ask you a few questions kindly consult me once.

Consult for medication.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist.
Take ORS after loose stool. Eat fibrous meal. For medication click consult now
Take Cap. Vibact DS 1x2 (Pre/ post biotics).
Keep hydrated and take ORS with each motion.
Consult online here.
It must be a very strong antibiotic. A slight change in prescription is needed.
Consult online for detailed discussion and prescription.