Adhd with gdd

Our son is diagnosed as a case of ADHD n gdd .he is not able to walk properly ,we are going for therapy. Doc has advised to do "sensory integration assessment" where can we do the assessment.kindly help us to find the place. Our location Cambridge layout
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Cajetan M F Tellis
Pediatrician 27 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can probably ask the same doctor where to do the test. I would try at Karnataka Spastic Society which is off CMH Road, otherwise contact Dr Nandini Mundkur Centre for Child Development, Malleshwaram
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?