Acute thromboplebitis

Mild swelling in right Doppler done..diagnosed for acute thrombophlebitis and chronic thrombosis... I applied thrombophob on the area and its reduced...should I still consult a vascular surgeon?
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der its bettr to rule out the pathology if thrombophlebitis is disappeared der are still chances of thrombosis consult vascular surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?