Acute stomach ache

I started feeling acute stomach pain from 5 in the morning. I had went to the washroom multiple times and the stool was liquid in nature. I vomited thrice and only water came up. The pain is still persisting . Didn't get any relief after vomiting and going to washroom. It's been three hours now and the pain has not subsided. Please advise any medications / remedies.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. it could be a acute gastroenteritis. drink lots of water and ORS. have semi solid food. avoid oily and spicy foods. take a cap. Pan-L once or twice a day half an hour before food. this much will be enough. if it still doesn't subside, consult a general physician in person for further help. You need to be examined for suggestion of further medications. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

hi its acute gastro enteritis take like warm water ,sagopalm soup,buttermilk,.1 banana take decotion treatment take tab drotin 40 mg once a day for two days tab sestil ad twice a day till you get relief from your stools tab Nexpro rd 40 mg once a day for 5 days. if situation doesnt improve by today evening consult a physician.
Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 41 yrs exp Delhi
This due to Gastroenteritis, infection of intestine. You must go to a physician. For immediate relief of pain you can take Meftal sps ds on sos basis.