Acute epododorchetis
Iam suffering from Acute epododorchetis from last 2 months, First month I observed that it reducing , after medication changed by the doctor, it reversed and become acute, Do I need to test TB, cancer or anything because I am afraid a lot .

Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Andrologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Anything which is going on for last 2 months cannot be termed,acute and I would like to term it chronic. Yes, it will be prudent to get more tests done in accordance with a Urologist opinion. I would be concerned about tuberculosis as a diagnosis. Cancer is unlikely at your age in the epididymis.