Acute diarrhoea
Acute diarrhoea and vomited once. I have given econorm last two days (twice a day) and z & d drops( once a day). Now given enterogeremina liquid today. Stools are very watery and not stopping at all. Since morning, almost 10 stools passed. I have given sample for his stool test and report will come in evening. Till then wat shld i do. Pls help

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, most important thing in diarrhoea is avoiding dehydration and keeping your child well hydrated by giving frequent sips of ors solution or tender coconut or fruit juices or water (atleast a glass of ors solution after each episode of diarrhoea), if baby is well hydrated, you can wait for lab tests and your doctor will treat accordingly.