Acute cough- 10 days
Doctor Answers (5) on Acute cough- 10 days
I can understand your concern.
Does he also have breathing problem?
Is he a smoker?
Whatever treatment you go with you have to realise that if he is a smoker then he has to quit smoking.
He needs treatment with antibiotics and a expectorant.
Kindly consult a pulmonologist or a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
2. Is the cough wet or Dry ?
3. Have you ever got tested yourself for Tuberculosis - Tuberculin Test, Chest XRAY .
4. Do you have any history of Asthma or COPD?
5. Do you have any allergy problems?
6. Do you have Constipation ?
7. Do you have Acidity problems ?
Please answer all the above questions and I will send you a complete treatment protocol and you will get rid of your problem immediately.
Well productive cough needs to be treated before it becomes infectitious... I suggest you to consult a physician or a pulmonologist so that they can examine you as you have been suffering from it from quite sometime now...you also need to get a chest xray done t to evaluate you... thank you