Acute Confusion
From past 2 months i feel slight confused. I keep check i m right or wrong. Several silly questions come to my mind

Hello there. I can understand your concern but you have given us very little history to work with. We need more history as to from when this started? What are the kind of thoughts that come to your mind? I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist in person and speak to him in person. Let him examine you. Based on his findings, he will treat you by medicines and even counselling if necessary. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.