Acute Confusion

From past 2 months i feel slight confused. I keep check i m right or wrong. Several silly questions come to my mind
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acute Confusion

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern but you have given us very little history to work with. We need more history as to from when this started? What are the kind of thoughts that come to your mind? I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist in person and speak to him in person. Let him examine you. Based on his findings, he will treat you by medicines and even counselling if necessary. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?