Acute and cronic cough

My sister is suffering with acute cough , pain in chest and headache, has swollen neck like goitire. Please advise whom show i consult.
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

She should have a thorough clinical examination followed by relevant investigations. Consult an experienced ENT doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?