Act phryngits and weaknes

I was suffering from acute pharyngitis hence i took augmentin 625mg tds and combiflam bd for 4 days..fever is cured and condition also better bt from yesterday i m feeling weakness and dizziness terribly..is my condition becomes worse or is only side effect of augmentin??no fever.plz suggest should i continue augmentin

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Im sure you would have done self medication because for you a BD dose of augmentin would have been enough. Drink plenty of water and have lots of fruits and vegetables.  You should not abuse antibiotics like this. Its not good. Take rest for a few days and you will be fine. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Parveen Chawla
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 16 yrs exp Faridabad
dear this is not the platform for getting prescription ,for that you have to go to consultant /specialist ,here we can give you suggestion for preventions and precautions ,