Acnes on scalp and face
I am 22 now its been over years acnes did not stopped coming up on my face i am worried now because i can see now they are leaving marks on my face with dull tanned skin its spoiling my personality. am now having a average on 4-5 big acnes on my face and now from 2 weeks they have started appearing on my scalp too which is pain full and irritating as it pains when i put my head on pillow while sleeping. i have small acnes in all the hairy portions on my face ex eyebrows,mustache part,head scalp i am in need of effective solution to stop them from growing and i am looking for something to regain my lost better toned skin and i want to get rid of marks also if possible please tell me how to get rid of marks on my face that i have since after having chickenpox(more then 3 years ago) hoping for help

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Your skin is oily ? What medications u have used till now ? Kindly revert back with images of scalp and chicken pox scars.