Acnes on my forehead.

I have many acnes on my forehead which have been recently developed. Earlier face my face was so clean and clear. Now it's been for months I have been suffering from these continuously and not free from them even after using a good phone closing face wash and tea tree oil. I dint eat oily things. I keep washing my face often with normal water. Now they are remains and marks. And since developing acnes. Please suggest me since good medication.
views-icons 84 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar

Please see a dermatologist and discuss treatment options for your acne.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. ​​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. Since you have active acne lesions,it should be controlled on priority basis. ​Treatment also depends on the age of t​​he patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist