Acne vulgaris

I have severe problem of acne vulgaris on my face I have tried placentrex cream but it's also not helping
views-icons 130 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Severe acne needs systemic therapy and topical treatment . placentrex is not the choice. Retinoids like isotretinoin after baseline investigations would help in controlling your acne. Visit dermatologist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?