Acne spots on face

I have acne problem on my face due to this i have so many black spots and my face looking so dirty please give usfull remedy for this which works within 7 days its urgent for me

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne spots on face

Hi. Greetings. Acne is a chronic problem. You may need a few medications and lifestyle changes for long term improvement. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of gel based sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure to prevent darkening of spots. 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream 3. Antibiotic agents short course- prescribed by dermatologist for controlling out bursts .salicylic acid based or benzoyl peroxide based face wash for oily skin. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for any other trigger or need for oral retinoids- this will indeed help but should be taken only if necessary and under monitoring. Also salicylic acid Peel if needed 5. Procedures like microneedling rf, fractional lasers or just microneedling for scars are helpful and necessary. Chemical peels for acne and spots. Using an anti fungal shampoo will be of great help in reducing dandruff and also pimples on forehead 6. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. There's no certainty of a seven day cure. For cystic huge lesions, intra cystic injection helps. You may Send further queries/ pics of lesions on private follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Well it's always better to examine and suggest treatment in such cases as it depends on the skin type...I usually suggest retino a cream for lightening the spots.. But need to see you first...consult a dermatologist and then start on the treatment... Thank you