Acne spots
I am having acne Marks caused by acne on my forehead and cheeks.I used to pick a lot that's why I got it. It was black at the beginning but now it has turn a little brown.what acan I do to get back my clear skin with no spots? Pls reply.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Undergo virechana karma once in Ayurveda centre. Later take medicines Saribadyasava 15ml with water twice daily after food. Madhusnuhi rasayana 2tsp at bed time followed by lukewarm water. Apply kunkumadi taila mixed with shatadhauta gruta for face regularly two times a day.