Acne scars

Well I have been suffering from acne on face as well as on my back and hand. The nose area is always red there are breakouts of acne over the the eyebrows also. I have a face which are filled by the scars of this. it is very discomforting acne will pop up when something important is coming than my confidence level falls down in a month I would be moving aboard for my further studies.So is there any treatment which I can do or any surgery of laser use?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne scars

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An understanding to the cause of acne should be established or this keeps recurring. Acne is a disfiguring disease but a good dermatologist will be able to make your needs of a flawless skin successful. Oral medications along with chemical peels or lasers if needed should work well. There are 4 primary causes for a person to develop acne and all of them should be addressed well.
Have faith and meet a Dermatologist to identify the cause of acne breakouts.
Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally.