Acne, scars

Well I have a problem related to acne,hyperpigmentation and scars, I went to a dermatologist last fabuarary nd he prescribed me two creams one is one is depiwhite and other one is cutisoft, he prescribed me these two creams for 20 days. he told me to consult me after 20 days but due to my stupidity, i never visited the doctor and kept on applying the same creams for last 7 months. just now I visited the same dermatologist so he was furious with me and told me that the skin tone gone black. He told me to stop those creams and prescribed two new creams because my skin went extra sensitive and causing me pimples. He prescribed me kozimax and glocin gel. So my question is does glocin gel helped in fading scars aswell or it just kills the bacteria? Does regular acne is a sign of liver damage?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne, scars

Dr. Manoj Waghmare Nagpur | Dermatologist
It's always better to stick and follow what your dermatologist told u to do. Kozimax is for pigmentation and glocin gel is for acne. It's antibacterial. But I think it also contains nicotinamide which will help u with pigmentation as well. Acne is because of harmonal changes and it's not a sign of liver damage..