Acne scars (pores)

When I was in the age of teen On mah face lots of pimples And now I have pores on my face I have been laser treatment And darma peeling But no result I have found I want 100% result Surgery would be best (Plastic surgery) I want to know best treatment with 100% result And one more prob In the summer I don't know y and how pimples come back So best treatment for pores and acne

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. THERE IS NO TREATMENT TO REMOvE THE SCARS BY 100% - please see a QUALIFIED dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging