Acne scars
Pimples appear and leave scars. Tried many dermatologists but no improvements. Please suggest some good ointment.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Acne could be a recurrent problem. And there could be factors worsening it. I agree you may have visited many doctors but I guess you need the right mix of creams and skin care advise for your skin type and appropriate preventive measures. Would be advisable to follow up again or visit a qualified dermatologist. About marks, creams may not be the only solution. Chemical peels may be necessary. For scars, you may need procedures. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm wishes. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Excel care hospital.