Acne scars & pigmentation

I have very deep scars owing to teenage acne. Pigmentation & warts on the face are another major issue of concern for me. I was advised to undergo dermaroller treatment but am unable to find a TRUSTWORTHY doctor who will treat me within 2 seatings at a relatively low cost. I DO NOT WANT to be swindled again, because the last doctor was a complete loss and a swine!!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne scars & pigmentation

Thanks for the query. I would like you to be decent with the usage of words on a public platform. Regarding your queries, warts have to be treated with priority or they may further spread if any treatment is attempted on untreated warts. Higher doses of oral Zinc will prevent recurrences of warts. Procedures for cosmesis can then be initiated with a realistic understanding. Discuss the procedure and the pros and cons before consenting for the same. Scar treatment at times lead to further pigmentation which has to be tackled.