Acne Scars making me feel insecure
I am on treatment for acne scars for one year. My scars are visible only when light hits tangentially. As I have oily skin it easily is visible. Is laser the only option for mild icepick scars? Is there any chemical peel or night cream (other than retinol cause it is already prescribed)that I can use to see result!These scars actually lower my confidence. I feel insecure about my skin🥺. What can I do

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Acne scars can be managed by MRF, Fractional CO2 laser etc. Creams and peels don't give much of a response. Please do consult a dermatologist and do regular treatment and follow up and you will definitely see results. Don't let this ruin your confidence.