Acne scars

I have very mild acne scars they don't to seem seen much I was in dermaroller session for 6 months but it doesn't benefit to desire result please can you name some treatments Wich will benefit me to great extent and will be permanent thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne scars

Thanks for the query. Scars are amenable to various treatment options and it has to be customized based on your scar type. Acne scars are basically 4 types and each may need a different approach. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and ability to follow-up. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions and is currently the procedure of choice. Other options include dermaroller with or without mesotherapy, subcision and some other procedure. Certain patient benefit when oral medications are given concomitantly. Topical creams may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.