Acne scars

I have holoes on my face I want to to reduce them I am looking for a treatment. So would give me suggestion how to treat and to cousult a good dermatologist
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata
For treatment, please consult a good dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?