Acne scars
I have holes on my face is there any cream which help me to get rid of all this
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Hi  There are many options to treat open pores. Face washes and retinoid based formulations are available. The strength of creams to be used can be determined by the dermatologist. You can opt for lasers if needed based on your severity.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?