Acne scars
I have acne scars on my face. I'm going to marry in November 2017, there is any treatment which work over my acne scars. As my skin is looking dull. Please advice any effective treatment for glowing skin on my day. I already done 7 dermaroller and 1 picxel laser session ,but after that also no good result I saw in my skin. Does filler is the best option for temporary smooth skin.

Fractional Co2 laser resurfacing sessions is a good option for the scars. Fillers are a temporary option. Patience is the key. You still have time for above.
You can visit clinic personally for a  detailed face analysis and resurfacing.