Acne Scars
I am Dev from Hyderabad(India), I am looking for the solution of Acne Scars on my face. I have consulted several doctors regarding my scars. Most of suggested only laser treatment, Here I am confused with which laser to be opted to treat my scars, Because most of the doctors suggested only laser which they're having them in their environment. They suggested me 6 sessions of laser treatment on my face. Now my question is which laser has to be opted or else which doctor should I choose? Doctor A= Pixel fractional laser(6 sessions) (total costing 25K) Doctor B= Er fractional laser(6 session) with subcision and RPRP (total costing 30K) (But doctor says that Er laser treatment is done by a Technician). Doctor C= CO2 laser(4 Sessions) (total costing 20k) And I am confused with Doctor B, Can I trust that technician to work on my face? Please help me with your suggestions else please prefer me any doctor good at treating acne scars with laser treatment

Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
I suggest you to go for Fractional laser and subsicion if required after few sittings,  and get treatment done only with proper dermatologist and not technician.