Acne Scars
Hi I'm suffering from acne scars since from 8th grade nw m in d final year BE, bt d problem of acne is not yet cured and der r d pores of acne on ma face also, and I hav oily skin too. So please suggest me how to get rid off frm dis "acne n acne scars n oily skin" please help me out

hello there. there's what you can do. wash your face thrice a day with mild soap or a facewash so that oil accumulation is less and the pores get cleared. drink lots if water, so that your skin is well hydrated. have more of green leafy vegetables and fruits. avoid oily and spicy foods. apply clindamycin gel on your face before you sleep and wash it off first thing in the morning. if it still persists, you should go consult a dermatologist so that a physical examination can be carried out and you could even go for chemical peeling. regards