Acne Scars
Can you please let me know how much caste will it take to remove acne scars on my face? and how many sightings will it take to remove all acne scars on face and what is the caste for sighting?

Hello... It all depends...first we need to analyse what sort of scar you have...and if you will require any sort of chemical peeling which you are asking about I presume....scars can be healed with laser and even topical treatment...so better to consult a dermatologist....every set up have their own cost.....thank you