Acne scars

As I got my answer from Dr shruti jadhav I don't want to go through any laser treatments nd my scars are not deep it is light BT the skin around cheek looks ugly coz of that so plzz do suggest some medicine or ointment for it
views-icons 92 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Hi, I understand that you do not want to undergo laser treatment. Please attach a picture of the affected area for better understanding of your problem. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin professional Dermacare, Kharadi
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Photograph was needed to comment on severity of the scars. As you mentioned, you don't want to go for laser, there are other treatment options also for scars. Like subscision, dermaroller, Microdermabrasion or CROSS. But suitable treatment depends on type of scars, it's severity as well your skin type. Though little costlier than other options, Laser is one of the safe and effective treatment options with very good outcome. I would advise you to consult a qualified dermatologist to decide plan of action for your scars. Hope this helps you. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com