Acne Scars and acne pits
I am having pimples periodically and it leaves scars. Also I am having acne pits over my cheeks. i have tried different creams and nothing worked. Will laser treatment be of any help? And how much will the laser treatment costs?

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Fractional co2 laser, microneedle radiofrequency, Dermaroller and acne scar surgery will help improve acne scars. Please visit a qualified dermatologist for the same. Combinatiin of multiple options is the best approach. Laser is one of the safe and effective way of scar treatment.