Acne Scar Removal

I have been suffering from back acne and i took medication with doctor for last 3 years. Now the acne has been gone and reduce tgeir scars. I consult with dermatalogist and he said that for acne scars do laser treatment. But the cost of laser treatment is quite more as not possible for me. So please suggest some anti scars gel or cream with manufacture name that can renove the acne.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne Scar Removal

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. So you see there are options other than lasers. Discuss them with your dermatologist. Lasers are very effective but still there are ways without them to make skin healthier and better.