ACNE SCAR LASER TREATMENT

I USED TO HAVE A LOT OF PIMPLES ON MY FACE FOR 2YRS .NOW MOST OF THE PIMPLES ARE GONE AND I HAVE PORES AND SCARS WHICH SPOIL MY LOOK.I WANT TO GO FOR LASER TREATMENT FOR ACNE SCARS .PLEASE HELP ME BY CONSULTING AND GIVING ME THE CHEAPEST PRICE FOR THE TREATMENT.
views-icons 94 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on ACNE SCAR LASER TREATMENT

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You seem to have good knowledge about it already. There are two kinds of treatment I do for acne scars. Either CO2 LASER, which is the gold standard treatment for acne scars or microneedling(dermaroller). My charges are very reasonable but I cannot discuss them on this forum. You could fix an appointment and come discuss with me after16th of this month. Microneedling will be more economical than laser but will need more sessions. Lasers may cause pigmentation in Indian skin and will need some treatment for that along with the laser. Laser can be done once in 6 to 8 weeks and microneedling once in 3 to 4 weeks. Laser has a longer recovery time, which we call as down time, after each session. Usually about 4 to 5 days. Roller has a downtime of 2 to 3 days. Both procedures are slightly painful and will need an anaesthetic cream to be applied about 1 hour before the procedure. You will also need to purchase some special medicines to apply after each session to improve your skin healing. You will have to strictly avoid sunlight for the 1st 5days after each procedure. Along with either one of the procedures i have mentioned, I also do a procedure called subscision for a few large scars on the face, for which I won't charge anything. Hope this helped you. I will clarify all your remaining doubts in person. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore.