Acne scar in my face
More then 2 year I have problem in acne scar in my face how can I remove ? I take a suggestion for a doctor..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Evaluation by dermatologist for any other trigger for recurrent acne or need for oral retinoids- this will indeed help but should be taken only if necessary and under monitoring. Also salicylic acid Peel if needed 2. Procedures like microneedling rf, fractional lasers or just microneedling for scars are helpful and necessary. Chemical peels for acne and spots. You may Send further queries/ pics of lesions on private follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards.